Thursday, October 21, 2010

Selling my HED Stinger 6's

I am selling my 2010 Hed Stinger 6 wheelset to make room for new projects I have going on. I put under 200 miles on these and were never crashed! These were only used for 2 road races and 1 crit, so you're getting an almost new set! I definitely babied these wheels and the front wheel is absolutely brand new and never been glued. Just out of the box.

THE FRONT WHEEL IS BRAND NEW WITH RE-DESIGNED RIM BED.

The HED Stinger 6 is a 60mm deep carbon wheel set and features the C2 23mm wide rim that gives you more traction than imaginable while providing the most aero wheel available! Jump on the opportunity for some great racing wheels. HED skewers also included! The set will be packed by a local bike shop and shipped to you in a wheel box to ensure they arrive safely.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Due to the expensive nature of these wheels I will only ship within the US to a valid/confirmed paypal address.

These wheels retail for around $1,600 so this is your chance to get a nice price cut on a really close to new wheel set.







No comments:

Post a Comment